Fundraising focus: 80 % of Fundraising Events during the year should be family / child based. All events must be in line with our Mission, Vision and Core Values.
- Core values: Our Promise, Mission Statement, 7 Core Values may not be compromised by any Fundraising Event.
- Target audience: Events must be clearly indicated as ADULT only or FAMILY events.
- Adult events only: These events may offer alcohol. At these events no children under the age of 18 may be present – even if accompanied by a parent. If this is compromised, the function must be closed down and the organising committee held accountable for losses incurred.
- Family events: These events may not include the sale or consumption of alcohol.
- Language: Vulgar language by performers, musicians or participants is not permitted.
- Smoking: Our school is regarded as a smokeless zone. Any event that compromises this policy should take place off the grounds. However, the PTA may apply to the Leadership Team for permission to have smoking at special functions.
- Visual image: The visual image of our school remains a priority. Event co-ordinators must ensure that the visual image is good. Advertising brochures, posters and banners must reflect excellence.
- Staff involvement: It is the responsibility of the parent body to raise funds. However, any involvement by any staff member will be monitored by the Head of Fundraising, in conjunction with the Leadership Team.